About Batch 206 Distillery
Opened in March 2012, Batch 206 Distillery is an 8,000 square foot distillery located in the heart of Seattle, Washington. Out of 85+ distilleries in the state of Washington, we currently rank #4 in terms of Production and are one of the top 3 selling distilleries in the state.
Batch 206 Distillery is a true small batch artisan facility. We currently produce our products on a 1,000 liter, handmade German Kothe still.
Batch 206 is owned and operated by Jeff Steichen and his wife Daleen Esterhuizen. Prior to opening Batch 206 Distillery, Jeff Steichen was owner/operater of the Showbox music venues in Seattle for over 20 years . Under his stewardship the Showbox was consistently ranked as one of the top music concert venues in the word. He sold the showbox to AEG in 2009.
Batch 206 Distillery Products currently include
- Barrel Raider Straight Bourbon Whiskey (89 Points, Silver Medal, “Highly Recommended” – Beverage Tasting Institute 2014).
- See 7 Stars Moonshine 100 Proof Original Moonshine. 90 Proof Flavors Apple Pie, Cherry Pie and Peach Pie (Bronze Medal, 2014 ADI Craft Spirits Competition)
- Counter Gin (Voted Best Washington Made Gin by the Seattle Gin Society 2012)
- Batch 206 Vodka (Gold Medal, SF Spirits Competition 2014, Gold Medal, 91 Points – Beverage Tasting Insitute)
- Batch 206 100 Proof Mad Mint Vodka (Rated A- by Drinkhacker.com)
In the coming months we will also be releasing a Barrel Rested “Old Tom” version of the Counter Gin which has been rested in used (Chardonnay) Hungarian Oak barrels for 6 months.
Batch 206 Distillery Tours
Tasting Room Open Wed-Fri 2pm-7pm, Sat-Sun 12pm-6pm.
Always call ahead for Tour, Tasting Hours, and Additional Information
Visited 1973 times, 4 Visits today